Katey Charles Communications is proud to support the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital through an Iconic Sponsorship of the Glennon Card program. Through our sponsorship, members of the KCC team have assisted the Glennon Card Merchants Association with their email marketing program as they ramp participating merchants up for Glennon Card sales this month.
What Is a Glennon Card?
First, an individual purchases a Glennon Card for $50 online or from a participating merchant. Then, the cardholder is entitled to a 20% discount on regularly priced merchandise at more than 200 participating stores, salons and restaurants in St. Louis for the 10-day shopping period of October 20-29, 2017. Wow! 100% of card sales benefit the kids cared for by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon.
The Glennon Card is a unique discount shopping program of the SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Foundation and the Glennon Guild, a 150-member women’s organization serving the children cared for by SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital. With the help of the entire St. Louis community, the Glennon Card program raised $219,916 in the fall of 2016 through card sales and generous sponsor support. Since 2011, the Glennon Card team has raised more than $1 million.
Proceeds from the Glennon Card benefitting SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital have funded:
- Telemedicine equipment
- Treatment programs for children with autism spectrum disorders
- Equipment for the Transport Team
- Lifesaving extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) heart and lung monitoring equipment
- Enhanced waiting, atrium and lobby areas
- Advanced procedural and surgical scopes for patients undergoing general surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, urological interventions, orthopedic surgeries or pulmonary procedures
- New space for the Knights of Columbus Developmental Center
- A new GE Logiq E9 ultrasound machine
- Remodeling of our inpatient cancer unit including larger patient rooms, sleeper sofas and a playroom
Get Your Card!
A Glennon Card can be purchased now from the Glennon Card website or from select participating local merchants. The card is $50 and entitles purchasers to 20% off at participating retailers from Oct. 20-29, 2017.